Terms of Service
Violations: Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. My Custom Hosting will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
- You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
- IRC websites/servers are not allowed.
- Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitative software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use is not allowed.
- You may not upload ROMs and Emulators. This is non-negotiable.
- You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive, including, exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, or invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group. Pornography is allowed as long as it meets all U.S. laws and regulations.
- Spam is not allowed, and you may not reference My Custom Hosting in any unsolicited email that you send. You may not link from spam messages to websites hosted here. If you receive multiple spam complaints or a spam listing your services may be suspended or terminated without prior notice.
- You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America.
- You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be born solely by you as the account holder.
- In no event will My Custom Hosting be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use My Custom Hosting's services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning or notice if any of the TOS or AUP restrictions are violated and we reserve the right to examine the contents of any account at any time.
- We offer a 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee on our Web Hosting and VPS plans. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please let us know for a refund! (Minus time used) We offer no refunds on domain name purchase with few exceptions. If you are an exception we have already contacted you to proceed with a refund. We will not refund if you are terminated due to violations of our AUP or TOS.
- A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer's favor will receive account credit for overpayment. A late payment fee of $5.00 will be issued for invoices past due. If your service is disconnected because of an outstanding invoice there may be additional reconnection and late fees. If your service is disconnected there is no guarantee that it will not have the data wiped and put back into inventory.
- We are not liable for any loss of data for any reason.
- If we recive complaints about your service and you fail to correct these issues or respond to our security department we reserve the right to terminate or susupend your service.